Mepore® is a self-adhesive dressing that is flexible and conforms well to the body contour. The wound pad can absorb moderate amounts of wound fluids and is suitable for wounds with low to moderate exudate, surgical incisions, minor burns, cuts and abrasions. The polyacrylate adhesive has been designed to be gentle to the skin but at the same time secure fixation.
- Made of a nonwoven viscose and coated with a polymer layer
- Water-based polyacrylate adhesive
- Gentle and secure self-adhesive dressing
- Fitted with rounded corners and protective layer
- Moderate absorption qualities
- Low adherent wound contact layer
- Sterile unless inner package is damaged or opened prior to use
WHEN TO USE MEPORE
Skin-friendly, water based, solvent-free adhesive for gentle and secure fixation. Fitted with two pieces of protective overlapping release paper that allow for aseptic application. For treatment of low to moderately exuding wounds, such as surgical wounds, cuts and abrasions. Do not apply Mepore under tension, particularly important when applied over joints.
5m x 7cm roll