Lightweight design, along with battery-powered option and custom designed mobile carrying bag, makes transport easy.
Ultrasound is a mechanical stimulus delivered to the body by means of an ultrasound beam emitted out of an applicator. This ultrasound beam is generated in the ultrasound head by means of a crystal and transmitted to the body through the aluminum surface of the head and contact medium. Therapeutic ultrasound has a frequency range between 1 and 3.3 megahertz (MHz).
- Fully functional 1 and 3.3 MHz frequencies
- Ten user-defined memory positions for User Protocols
- Pulsed and continuous therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
- Ergonomically designed sound head applicators in variety of sizes (1 cm², 2 cm², 5 cm² and 10 cm²)
- Sound heads are watertight for use in underwater therapy
- All Sound Head Applicators are interchangeable due to Electronic Signature™ residing on all transducers
- Head-warming feature on all Sound Head Applicators
- Unit uniquely designed for tabletop, wall mount, therapy cart or mobile use
- 110V or battery powered option
- Optional Therapy Cart integrates with the unit to maximize storage of clinical supplies
- Two-year warranty