Miami LSO is a spinal orthosis designed for pain relief, protection of injured ligaments or muscles and post-surgical immobilization. It provides low-profile, anatomical immobilization, easy fit and wear, options for modular support and an advanced pulley system with a length adjustable pulley cord.
Indications for Use
Conditions requiring gross immobilization of the trunk in the lumbar region. Such conditions may include stable, non-displaced spinal fractures (L1-L5); Spinal stenosis; Herniated discs; Degenerative spinal pathologies; Spondylolisthesis; Spondylolysis.
- Universal/size adjustable belt
- Breathable and comfortable material
- Low profile and discreet
- Anatomically correct panels contour the back and reduce pressure points, improve comfort, stabilization and compliance
- Customizable, modular system provides the ability to step up or step down the support level to satisfy the immobilization needs of any patient
- Compression system with easy to use and adjustable pulley handles
- Quick Fit Tools ensure a perfect fit every time
Contoured Pad Sizing: