Targeted compression for chronic elbow pain
Advanced protection for the elbow
When your elbow tissue is over-strained, achy, swollen or inflamed, Bauerfeind’s EpiTrain braces deliver the relief you need. As you move, the special knitted support with built-in stabilizing pads stimulates muscles and helps healing. EpiTrain has a compression massage effect on the soft tissue during movement, which relieves pain, activates the surrounding muscles, reduces swelling and stabilizes joints.
Breathable knit material
Because the knit fabric adapts to your every movement, the support won’t cut into you or slip. This is why the material is softer and more elastic at the edge of the support. Our soft fabric won’t irritate your skin like neoprene braces. Because our fabric is breathable, it keeps moisture away from your skin, for a cooling effect.
Effective for a wide range of health conditions
Whether you suffer from golfer’s or tennis elbow, arthritis or are recovering from an injury or surgery, get the support and pain relief you need with Bauerfeind’s EpiTrain elbow braces and supports.
- Graduated compression - Compression tapers at the edges to target painful areas and help improve circulation.
- Pressure-reduced edges - Ensure a comfortable fit without constriction and make the support easier to put on and take off.
- Anatomical shape - Improves stabilization of the tendon. Viscoelastic material reduces vibration and shock to the tendon.
- Contoured pads - Boosts pain relief by relieving pressure and helps ensure correct positioning.
- Removable strap for adjustable compression level
For Treatment Of:
- Tennis elbow (epicondylitis)
- Golfer's elbow (epicondylitis)
- Elbow pain
- Elbow swelling
- Elbow tendinitis
- Elbow arthritis
Sizing & Measurement: