The Donjoy Tru-Pull Lite is one of the shortest, low profile patella brace models around. It features a double thickness rubber buttress designed to provides a stabilizing "pull" against the outside aspect of the patella and provide effective treatment of a variety of conditions. The Donjoy Tru-Pull Lite has two buttress flaps that direct a more "tru" stabilizing force towards the knee as it repeatedly flexes and straightens out. The 8 1/2" length is one of the shortest models around and is perfect for everyone needing to wear a brace daily. The brace is antimicrobial, hypoallergenic, and breathable for total comfort and wicks perspiration away from the area as well. The Donjoy Tru-Pull Lite knee brace is a suitable choice for anyone suffering from mild to moderate anterior knee pain, patella instability from subluxation/dislocation injuries, and conditions producing tracking problems.
Donjoy Tru-Pull Lite Knee Brace Features:
- Lightweight material is made from breathable mesh - hypoallergenic and antimicrobial.
- Only 8.5 inches long.
- Semi-flexible nylon hinges stabilize the sides of the knee.
- Soft and tacky buttress directly makes contact with the skin providing a constant corrective force on the kneecap during athletic activities.
- Made from a moisture wicking micro-mesh fabric for breathability.
- Perfect for runners, recreational athletes, and patients needing to wear a patellofemoral stabilizing brace over long periods of time.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Right and left specific.
- Seven sizes available for a perfect fit - see sizing chart tab.
Indications - Anterior knee pain, Patella instability as a result of subluxation/dislocation, Patellofemoral pain syndrome resulting from poor tracking of the kneecap, Chondromalacia.
Measurement taken 6" above mid-patella
|XS||13˝ - 15½˝ (33-39 cm)|
|S||15½˝ - 18½˝ (39-47 cm)|
|M||18½˝ - 21˝ (47-53 cm)|
|L||21˝ - 23½˝ (53-60 cm)|
|XL||23½˝ - 26½˝ (60-67 cm)|
|2XL||26½˝ - 29½˝ (67-75 cm)|
|3XL||29½˝ - 32˝ (75-81 cm)|