The improved OA Adjuster™ 3 is powered by nano MAG™ and reinforced with a tough aluminum frame making it the most durable and functional DonJoy OA knee brace.
- Provides the highest average amount of condylar separation. (Komistek Study—head-to-head comparisons of commercially available OTS OA knee braces.)
- The combination of the durability of aluminum and leveraging the strength of nano MAG™ make it lightweight and tough.
- Sleek design combines a new calf contour design and an evolution in nano MAG material science.
- DonJoy’s Adjuster™ Technology offloads a little - or a lot - and nano MAG Technology on the offloading side provides lightweight function with the strength of aircraft-grade aluminum. Floating hinges allow a contoured, personalized fit for all levels of activity.
- Pioneered by DonJoy, it provides clinically proven ligament stability* with:
1. anterior thigh anchor
2. posterior tibia anchor
3. lower thigh strap pushes femur anteriorly
4. anterior tibia strap applies an active constant load to prevent anterior tibial translation.
- The posterior calf cuff is contoured to enhance overall brace suspension for various levels of activity and it is designed to fit a variety of body shapes and sizes.
Measure 6" Above Mid-Patella
|X-Small||13" - 15.5" (33cm - 39cm)|
|Small||15.5" - 18.5" (39cm - 47cm)|
|Medium||18.5" - 21" (47cm - 53cm)|
|23.5" - 26.5" (60cm - 67cm)|
|XX-Large||26.5" - 29.5" (67cm - 75cm)|